Friday, January 14, 2005

FOK U

I am completely freaked out about Brad and Jennifer getting seperated!! Who could've imagined that those two would split??? I just feel like, if people that beautiful and cool can get a divorced, than who's marriage is safe??
It makes me almost want to break off my engagement to Tim. I mean, it's like, Tim's not even all that hot.
WHAT IS UP WITH JENNIFER ANISTON????????????????

I'm not being serious...I am totally committed to Tim and to our wedding. At this point there is no turning back. I have already had 275 Tshirts printed up for the rehearsal dinner. They are so cute! Tim's party's shirts say "I GOT YOUR BACK, TIMBO!" and mine say "FOK U!!!!" Which means "Friends of Kari, Unite!!!" I was going to do a Britney and get Tim a shirt that says "PIMP", but there's the whole thing with his younger sister Janine running away and being a prostitute in Michigan after she had an affair with the neighbor who was like 45 and all that and I didn't want her to see the shirt and have a flashback and ruin my frigging rehearsal dinner or something!!! She has A LOT of problems. I wish she weren't coming to the wedding. Tim tells me all the time that I am the most judgemental person he has ever met, but that it makes him feel kind of lucky because he knows how picky I am.


1 comment:

CitizenofBalance said...

Wow. Quite hilarious and unfortunately rings true to many I know.